Dust off your Nehru jacket or dig out your bangle bracelets, and be sure to join the movie mavens on October 17th for the first in a series of movies made in or about India. Treats are always welcome and, for those adventurous in the kitchen, perhaps a recipe of Hyderabadi haleem. (Never mind, I just wanted to show off that I could spell it.)
And there will be food! At the end of the series, a trip to a local Indian restaurant is planned. Spice up your life with the Civano Movie Group.
When: Third Wednesday of the month beginning October 17th, 6:30 p.m.
Where: Civano Rotunda
Schedule (subject to change):
- Monsoon Wedding, October 17
- Bombay Salaam, November 21
- Bride and Prejudice, December 19
- Slum Dog Millionaire, January 16
- Air or Water or Fire (?), February 20
- The Man Who Would be King, March 20
- The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, April 17